events » internship training
GPFA holds and intense one day internship Training workshop for its scholars
In keeping with our mission to provide outstanding education and leadership opportunities to women and youth in Africa and also to allow our students to experience a working environment, the GPFA office in Monrovia hosted an intense one day training program for our college students.
Among the topics discussed were: updating resumes and cover letters; the “do’s and don’ts” of internship; how to write and effective email and etiquette of the work place.
21 of our college students attended the workshop. Stay tuned for scholars impressions after the month internship period. Special thanks to M.s Pauline Brown of the University of Liberia for her writing workshop.
- Moving Beyond the Classroom Symposium
- GPFA 2nd Annual Ambassadors for Family Planning Training Begins
- GPFA Distributes ThermoFlash Thermometers To Schools
- GPFA celebrates two of the successes of our African Girls Leadership Initiative (AGLI)
- GPFA holds a 1-Day Resource Mobilization Workshop for staff
Wednesday, 16 August 2017
Monday, 26 June 2017
Friday, 23 June 2017
Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Tuesday, 28 March 2017